- 10th SST PPTS
- CBSE 10TH
- CBSE 12th class
- Class 6th foundation studymaterial
- CLass 7 foundation StudyMaterial
- Class 8 sst
- Class 9 SST
- Class10th foundation
- Class10th PPT SST
- Class8th Foundation Studymaterial
- Class9th foundation studymaterial
- Colorful class 9 Studymaterial
- DPPS Neet
- editable dpps
- Free Resources
- GATE Toppers Handwritten Notes
- IAS Hard Copy
- IAS Hard Copy ( Hindi Med. )
- IAS Notes (Hindi Med.)
- IAS Toppers Handwritten Notes
- IES/GATE Hard Copy
- IIT DPPS
- IIT DPPS Hard Copy
- IIT Editable Material
- IIT JEE ADVANCE LARGE QUESTION BANK
- IIT JEE Dpps Pdf
- IIT JEE Editable Questions Bank
- IIT JEE Hardcopy
- IIT JEE MOCK TEST
- IIT JEE PPT
- IIT-JEE Toppers Handwritten Notes
- IITJEE MAINS CRASH COURSE
- JEE ADVANCE TEST SERIES
- Jee Mains chapter test
- jee mains test series
- NEET chapter test
- NEET COlORFULSTUDYMATERIAL
- NEET Crash Course
- NEET DPPS Hardcopy
- NEET Dpps pdf
- NEET Editable materials
- NEET editable Question Bank
- NEET Hard Copy
- Neet Mock test
- NEET PPT
- NEET Previous Year Questions 2019-2021
- NEET Previous Year Questions Class11
- NEET Previous Year Questions Class12th
- NEET Test Series
- NEET/AIIMS Toppers Handwritten Notes
- NSEJS HARD COPY
- NSEJS NTSE Editable
- NSEJS pdf
- online video course
- RAS Toppers Notes
- SSC Toppers Handwritten Notes
- Videos IIT
- White Label - IIT | NEET Studymaterial MS Word
- White Label NEET
- White labelled Large Quetion Bank
IIT JEE Notes, is a collection of Best Notes compiled from top students, teacher and institutes of India which has produced Top Ranks in IIT JEE in India. These Notes covers Exhaustive Theory Tips, Tricks, Solved Examples and very important Concepts that are not written in any book or any where else. Using these notes anybody who is sincere can secure a really higher rank in IIT JEE.
These Notes cover all Topics subtopics and chapters necessary for getting a Good rank in IIT JEE Mains and Advance.
Why IIT-JEE Topper’s notes?
- Better & Cheaper to invest in these notes than in any other book.
- Soft copy Pdf versions also available at cheaper prices for students
- Most Preferred collection of content of IIT JEE from Top students and best coaching institutes in India for IIT JEE.
- Clean and clear handwriting compiled with great care for benefit of students so its just like reading from a nice book.
- Proper indexing with page numbers is done for all topics and chapter for ease of use.
- Using these notes you can save lot of your effort and time and you can learn lots of short tricks and tips with these notes.
- Important concepts tricks, solved examples and important topics of IIT JEE are highlighted properly.
- Can prove to be a booster pack for your Rank in JEE.
- Followed by more than 700 teachers across India for their teaching purpose.
- Most exhaustive theory with hundred of good questions to clear concepts from basic level to advance level.
Scroll Down for all available Best packages of IIT JEE Notes
Best tips and tricks for IIT-JEE Mains in 2020:-
For the Year 2020, We have the best tips and tricks for IIT-JEE 2020 which help you in scoring high marks in JEE Mains examination in 2020.
These are the points on which you have to focus to score High in your next JEE examination
1. First of all, know your weak subject or topic and focus on them, by focusing on the weak subjects you will convert them to your strongest subject till you examination occurs in 2020.
2. You have to practice on each of your topics from every subject every day by different methods like example by joining online test series program, download offline test paper, Give mock test so that you can become strong on each of your topics by your examination.
3. Purchase high-quality study material from online platforms like studysteps.in or toppersnotes.in . It helps you from the problems that are faced while studying.
4. You have to buy IIT Topper’s handwritten notes | JEE mains notes for each of your subjects so that you can easily learn how the toppers study from their study material.
5. IIT-JEE toppers notes Contains many short tips and tricks which are helpful in your examination and who know that these tricks will be your success key for the examination.
6. You have to take all the previous year papers which will help you in increasing your exam attempting timing and you will understand how to save your time for the tough questions.
7. You have to make a study schedule for a day in which you have to study about 8 hours a day in which you have to attempt a daily test series for any one topic, 1 mock test of any one subject, 1 chapter revision everyday.
8. These things will get you help in increasing your chance to come under top 1000 ranks in your JEE mains and advance if you study daily by this schedule
how these things will help you:-
1. By attempting a daily test for any of one topic that you will added into your strongest topic. You will that all the topics are at your fingertips after just few months. Go to studysteps.in website which provides the facility of creating your own test of any topic.
2. You can also get the high-quality study material on studysteps.in . This websites have high-quality study material from the top institutes of India.
3. I am assuring you that Topper’s handwritten notes will play a game-changing role in your examination. These notes were directly written and studied by the topper’s who achieved top 200 ranks in the last year examinations and also preferred by the top faculties. Again I am telling you topper notes for this because they have high-quality and genuine topper’s handwritten notes.
4. you can also get mock test series, previous year papers, offline test papers with their solution on Studysteps.in.
so these two websites will help you in getting your position in the top 500 students in the next examination of JEE mains and advance.
visit:- www.studysteps.in for mock test series, previous year papers, offline test papers, high-quality study material and For test series by every topic.
visit:- www.toppersnotes.in for high-quality toppers notes and for High-quality study material
Thank you so much for reading this article.